About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ava's First Day of Mother's Morning Out

Ava sitting on the front steps on her first day!



Being held by Daddy about to go to school


Being held by Mommy too!


Ava on her first morning of MMO


Ava's little bag is all ready for the day
Ava had her first day of Mom's Day out today! She woke up ready to take on the day, get to know her teachers and new friends. Daddy even went to work late so that he could take Ava to school on her first day. Ava did cry a little when I dropped her off at the door. She had a great day and did really good until about 12:00, and she was tired and ready to come home. I was called and went and picked her up early. She was excited to see me. We got home, played a little bit, ate a snack and took a nap.





1 comment:

Medcalf Crew said...

Yeah! She looked so pretty on her first day. Glad you both survived it!