About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Working Out and Sitting Up!

Mommy and Ava in matching pink sweatsuits!!

Working out at Gymboree

Sitting up by myself

Dad are you seeing what I can do???
Ava really enjoys going to Gymboree! This week Ava and Mommy went to class dressed the same! Mommy likes that part the best of having a little girl...matching each other! Ava's newest accomplishment is that she can sit all by herself! It is so fun, because she can now play with more of her toys. She is also mobile now because she can roll from her back to her stomach around the room to get to where she wants to go!



No comments: