About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, September 25, 2009

Family Beach pics

This is my favorite family pic

Mommy, Daddy and Ava

Doing the "walk down the beach" pic


This is one of my favorites



All nine of us!



Cooler Family

While we were at the beach we took some family beach pictures. It was quite a windy day but some of the pictures turned out really great. I am glad that we redid them because I was wanting to get some new family pictures.
What is Ava doing these days...Well she is now up past 14 pound, she is now eating Level 2 foods and she is now learning how to sit up by herself. Also yesterday she showed off turning from her back to her stomach. She had done it before, but just once. Then yesterday she decided she wanted to do it most of the days. I think it is funny, if I put Ava on her back she flips to her stomach and if she is on her stomach she flips to her back. I guess like most women she is never satisfied, ha ha!!

No comments: