About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend Fun!

Grammy and Doc with Hudson and Ava

The Cooler family on Easter Sunday

Courtney and Ivey, Abbey and Ava, Lauren and Campbell


Ava getting ready for an Easter egg hunt


Hudson and Ava

Hudson giving Ava a little kiss

Abbey, Ava and Nana at the Easter Egg hunt at NHC


Ava got alot of Easter Eggs

Hudson and Ava at the Easter Egg Hunt

Hudson helping Ava with her pacifier


Hudson meeting Ava for the first time
Ava loves her Doc
We had a wonderful Easter Weekend! On Friday we went to an Easter Egg hunt at the nursing home where my Nana lives. On Friday night Adam, Me, Brad and Carri all went out to eat together and the grandparents babysat Hudson and Ava. Hudson is so good and sweet to Ava. He is gentle and loves to give her little kisses. He even tries to climb into her carrier so he can be close to her. Anytime he is around Ava he wants to hold her. He will be a big brother in a few weeks and I know that he will be a great one to baby McClellen. On Saturday, there was an Easter Egg hunt on the ERBC property. It was fun to be there with old friends. Courtney, Lauren and I have know each other our whole lives. Our dads have been friends since middle school! So it was fun for us to take a picture together with our girls!! On Sunday we got our picture made on the white bench in front of my parents house. This was special for me because as a kid, we would make our Easter picture on that same bench each year. We went to ERBC for church and that was amazing to be able to introduce Ava to all of my ERBC and Greenville family. As the service started with an amazing Easter song, I just lost it and started crying. I was just overwhelmed to be at Edwards Road with my husband and my little girl. ERBC is my spiritual home, where God saved me, discipled me, loved me and encouraged me! Then at the end of the service the pastor asked Adam to close the servic in prayer. It was so sweet and special! All I can say is that this weekend was so fun, special, exciting, humbling, encouraging to me.






















3 comments:

Kristen O'Kelley said...

those are so sweet...I love the ones with Hudson and Ava!

The Gaymons said...

What a sweet, special time for you and your family...Happy First Easter to Ava and her parents!

Jennifer Lockhart said...

It's great to see how things have come full-circle--that you were able to be at ERBC with Ava! ERBC is very special to me as well because of all the reasons that you said. Those years were definitely a good foundation and I do miss being there!