About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Gymnastics!


                                               Doing a forward roll down the wedge


                                              Getting ready to do a backbend


                                              Learning to do a split


                                               Waiting for class to begin


                                              My little gymnast


                                             Learning to do a forward roll

Today is Ava's first day of gymnastics!  It is a tumbling/cheer class for 3-5 year olds.  Ava had a blast, even though she was the youngest of the group.  She enjoyed "rolling" down the mat and jumping the best.  I am so glad that she had a great time.  Secretly, I hope that there is gymnastics and cheerleading in her future!

No comments: