About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring is coming...yeah!

Beautiful day...with my beautiful girl

Posing for the camera


True Joy

True trust

Ready, Set, Go

Racing Mommy


This afternoon we headed out and had some yummy ice cream. Before we went for ice cream, I asked Ava if she wanted ice cream and she said in her clearest voice said, "Okay, lets go get some ice cream!" So very thankful that Ava's speech is coming along so well. After we had ice cream, we drove up to Red Top mountain to drive around and look as some of the new, incredible neighborhoods. The views were absolutely beautiful. It was just a wonderfully, simple afternoon.

No comments: