About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER 2011

The children, spouses and grand-children

Easter Lunch

Brad, Carri, Hudson and McClellen

In front of Tucker's memorial mural


Ava, Hudson and McClellen in their Easter bests!

Easter Egg Hunt at ERBC





Who needs to walk, when you can RUN!


Making Easter Eggs with Grammy, Carri, McClellen, Hudson and Ava

Ava's Easter Basket




Doc and Grammy

The Cooler Family: Easter 2011


We had such a great time celebrating Easter. We went to Greenville and have such wonderful time with Doc, Grammy, Brad, Carri, Hudson and McClellen. Ava LOVES her cousins. The weather was beautiful, so the kids had a great time playing outside. As the children played in the the cul-de-sac, it made Brad and I think about all the summer's we used to play with our buddies during the summer.

It was so fun going to ERBC and being to celebrate Easter not only with our family but with the church family that impacted my life as I grew up. As we celebrated the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, I was so grateful for the grace and mercy God has extened to my family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Abbey, the picture of Ava sitting on the fireplace in her little Easter dress is BEAUTIFUL!!! She's such a cutie pie!