About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Picking Apples and Celebrating birthdays!

Grammy with all her grand kids!

Mommy and Ava at Sky Top

Picking Apples


Taking a break...eating apple donuts, YUMMY!



Ava and McClellen (well McClellen's hand at least!)
'

We are "this" tall!!


The girls playing babies and tea party

Happy Birthday Brad!

Ava rockin out with Mommy's sun shades


Ava and Mommy had a special weekend. While Daddy was on his fishing trip with his dad and brother, Ava and I went to Greenville. I may be 33 but I am still scared to stay by myself! While in Greenville we went to Sky Top Orchard with Grammy, Carri, Hudson and McClellen. The kids ran around, played in the playhouse, walked in the pumpkin patch, picked up apples, went on a hayless, hay ride, and petty the farm animals. We had a great time, except for the fact that one of the bunnies bit McClellen and HARD! She had to go the doctor when we got back...but no stiches necessary! On Saturday we celebrated Uncle Brad's 36th birthday with a great birthday breakfast. In the afternoon we went to the Furman came to tailgate and watch the homecoming festivities. Even though we missed Daddy a ton, we had a great time!

No comments: