About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy 85th Birthday Me-Me!!

Bob-Bob and Me-Me

Everyone enjoying lunch together

Me-Me and Bob-Bob with their great-grandkids!

All the children: 8 kids, 4 and under!

Ava loved the b-day balloons

Me-Me, Grammy, Mommy and Ava-4 generations!

Mommy and Ava on the hayride

Ava loves her Doc

Daddy and Ava

Yummy! Ava loved getting a taste of Grammy's Diet Coke
Today was a super special day! Our whole family got together in honor of Me-Me's 85th birthday! It was so much fun. Ava had a great time playing with her cousins, getting hugs from Grammy and Doc and loving on Me-Me and Bob-Bob. Our family is so very blessed.
I have had such the privilege of growing up with a strong Christian and very close family. It was so fun for me to see Ava enjoying some of the same fun that I had, as a little kid! The verse that I was reminded of today, as I looked around and thanked God for all the blessings He has given my family was, Psalms 100:5, "The Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness endures through all generations"!!

No comments: