About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Playgroup friends at the pool








Ava loves the pool! She has no fear of the water and especially likes to go swimming with her friends in playgroup. Last week AJ's mom, Sarah invited Ava and the rest of "playgroup" to go swimming at her parent's neighborhood pool. It was a perfect day of swimming, picnic with friends and beautiful weather. The only down fall was that I dropped my camera in the pool. So I only got pictures of Ava with her friends Maddy and AJ. But Ava's other friends, Dylan, Brock, Brody, Lyla and Lucy were also at the pool!

Adam did a little work on the camera so that I could load the pics on the blog, but my camera is officially dead! But good thing Adam has a camera that he is letting me use.

No comments: