About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day and Gymboree Fun!

Ava's favorite thing to do at Gymboree!!


Ava and her friend Pria working together



The girls having fun!!!


Ava's first Sunday School craft!



Ava and I on Mother's Day


Ava and Grammy

Me-Me and Nathan

Amy, Jeff, Daniel and Christinia
Ava and Kate
I had a fabulous Mother's Day!! The morning started with some fun mother/daughter pictures on the front porch. Then it was off to church for a Mother's Day service. It was an exciting day because Ava was moved up to the "Mighty Walkers" class. Since Ava is walking now...taking about 5-10 steps at a time. She really enjoyed her class and especially her new teacher, Miss Malinda. Ava made her first of I know will be many Sunday school crafts. After church we came home and had Grammy and Doc and most of the "Cobb Clan" over for lunch. It was so nice to be able to share Mother's Day with my mom, grandmother and my daughter. I am a blessed woman!! Today Ava had a great time at Gymboree. In her Level 3 class, it was a "girls only" class!! Ava and her friend Pria had a great time playing together. Ava's favorite thing to do a Gymboree is to go over and look at herself in the 3-sided mirror...should I be worried!

No comments: