About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, May 21, 2010

Blue Ridge Mountain Writer's Conference

I won 3rd place for my Bible Study!!!

Vonda Skelton and I

New friends: Kit, Trishia and Paul-Michael


Todd Starnes, Fox Radio reporter


Ahhh the Nibble Nook!


Jerry Jenkins and Sheree DeCouto (my roomie)


Jerry Jenkins and I


This past week I attended the Blue Ridge Writer's Conference. It was amazing!! I learned how to be and to become a better writer and speaker. I was able to meet Jerry Jenkins who co-authored "The Left Behind" series. I also met Todd Starnes who is a Fox News reporter. It was so great to learn and be encourage by so many incredible speakers, writers and editors. Part of the conference was a contest for writers to submit their writing. I submitted my Bible Study, "The Waiting Womb" to the contest and I won 3rd place! Winning the contest was such a confirmation to me that I am on the right path.
Ava had fun spending the week with Grammy and Doc in Greenville. Also, news...AVA IS WALKING!!! Also her little left foot is not dragging anymore! Thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers. Pictures and possibley video to come!!

No comments: