About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Brad and Hudson "Brad Jr."

Ava going for a ride

"I took the road less traveled, and it has made all the difference"


Amy and Jeff (hand check Jeff!)

Everyone hanging out and watching football

The whole family together...even Jackson the dog

Me-Me and Bob-Bob with all their great-grand children


All the little girls were excited to see each other


Elizabeth gives McClellen a big hug

What's up McClellen? What's up Ava?
We had an amazing time today for our Thanksgiving 2009. It was great to have the entire family together. Wow, what a blessing. The best part was that there were 8 children under 3 years old! It was a wild day, but it was so much fun. Adam, Ava and I are so blessed with an amazing, loving, encouraging family!

No comments: