About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm a big girl now!


Ava up on her hands and knees, ready to move!




Swinging in the big girl swing at the park
Today for lunch Ava and I went to the park! We strolled around the park, looked at the dogs at the dog park and then enjoyed some lunch. After eating lunch Ava enjoyed swinging in the big girl swings. After the park we came home and worked on our crawling. Ava is getting better and better at it. The key is proper motivation. If I put caterpillar in front of her she will crawl towards it. Pretty much any other toy and she just rolls ove and looks at me as if to say, "What, aren't you going to get it for me?" We a fun day we have had in the beautiful fall day. Ava has been a little stuffy the last few days, so mommy and Ava have had alot of just us bonding. It has been fun to have some great one on one time together.



No comments: