About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Finally! The 19 week pictures of Ava






I finally scanned the pictures we got at our 19 week appointment, when we found out that we were having a baby girl and her name is Ava Elizabeth. Here are three pictures. The first picture is a picture of her little face. I think she has my nose. The second is a picture of her hand. The third picture is a picture of her back and spine. There was a fourth picture showing us that she was a girl, but I am already teaching Ava about modesty, so I will not be showing that picture.
I am now at 21 and a half weeks and boy is Ava moving around a lot! She seems to move alot when I drink orange juice, eat candy or a dessert and when I am listening to country music! It is so fun to feel her move around and respond to my voice and touch. She is not big enough or making big enough movements for Adam to feel her yet, so for now I am enjoying this special mommy and daughter bonding time.

No comments: