About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

How it all began!

Adam and I met in August of 2004. We met at a church Bible study and joked around the entire service instead of listening! On our first date we went to Houston's and later went out for expresso. After our first date, I was done. I knew that Adam was it! After dating for a little over a year, Adam proposed to me on the top of Kennesaw mountain! It was amazing! We were married in March of 2006 at my home church, ERBC, in Greenville, SC. Adam has worked for his family company since graduating from GA State University. After graduating from Gardner-Webb University and Southeastern Seminary I moved to Woodstock, GA to join the staff at FBCW. I work there for 4 1/2 years, then went on to Noonday Baptist for 18 months and currently I am about to begin me 2nd year of teaching at Cherokee Christian. Adam and I also have a precious Italian Greyhound named Bella. Then on June 29, 2008 we recieved some very exciting and worth the wait news!

No comments: