About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, July 14, 2008

6 WEEK ULTRASOUND


This is our baby...the size of a piece of rice
(3mm)
Here is our baby again and the heartbeat readout
We had our 6 week ultrasound today! So we now have an official due date which is March 9, 2009. We were able to see the heartbeat and our little one. Thats right there is just one inside me. Though the doctor did say that there was a great chance for me to have multiples because I ovulated 5 eggs! But only one took, which is all I want is one healthy baby! Our baby measured at 3 millimeters, about the size of a grain of rice. I will have pictures uploaded hopefully today. I just tried and it would not load. Pray that our little one grows healthy and strong. We are overwhelmed with Joy!

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Yay Abby! How are you feeling??

Kristen O'Kelley said...

I'm so excited that all went well!
Can't wait to hear more updates.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness you and Adam will be such awesome parents!! What an answer to lots of prayers. I am so very happy for you!
Love you girl!
Vickie Goltz

Anonymous said...

We were so excited to hear the baby news from your mom. And, March 9th is a great date...it's Scott's birthday! Praying all will continue to go well and we'll keep updated via your blog.