About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Learning to be a Southern Girl


                                                    Learning to shuck corn



                                                   Finished product

This afternoon, Ava and I went to our local farmer's market and purchased from local produce.  When we got home, I sat down and taught Ava how to shuck corn.  Since she is already a southern belle (notice the pink tutu), I wanted to make sure she also knew how to cook like a southern belle!  It was so fun shucking corn with her, because when I was growing up my mom taught me how to shuck corn.  I love passing down family traditions and memories on to my children.

No comments: