About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Okay, So I know it has been a while since I have blogged so I am going to try and catch up with a few new blogs and pictures. Sorry if you have missed my blog, but this first trimester of pregnancy is hard on a girl.  This first blog is a short on about Mother's Day 2012.  Of course Mother's Day this year was extra special!  We are still so very thankful for the new little Cooler that is growing inside of me. During my journey with infertility I never dreamed I would be the mother of one child much less the mother of two!  I am so very thankful that God has blessed me with two precious little lives to raise, take care of, encourage and love.

                 
                                                Ava ready for church on Mother's Day Sunday

No comments: