About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, April 26, 2010

15 month appointment!

Ava had her 15 month appointment today! She is finally on the growth chart. She is in the 10% for height and 3% for weight. She is 29 inches tall and weighs 17 lbs and 14 ounces. Her doctor said tha she was doing great with her verbal skills...shocker! Her walking is getting better but we are going to have a "Babies Can't Wait" evaluation this week. Ava has started standing up on her own and has taken a few steps by herself, but I just want to make sure that she is right on track. Ava did have to have a one shot today, her tetnus shot. I hate when she gets shots, when she cries and hurts, I always cry too!

No comments: