About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, December 25, 2009

Ava's First Christmas!

Yeah, I got an ELMO

I really liked the wrapping paper

Maracas are awesome!


Daddy and Ava playing with her Gymboree ball



Ava even got Mommy a present

Yeah! Look at all my loot

Ava with her stocking

Ava waking up on Christmas morning

Ava checking out, if Santa ate her cookies


Santa ate some of Ava's cookies she made for him!


What a fantastic Christmas!! Ava was so excited about Christmas that she woke up at 6:00 am!! Ava recieved some great surprises from Santa. Mommy and Daddy had a wonderful Christmas morning openning presents with Ava. Today, was truely a blessing to Mommy and Daddy. On Christmas last year, Mommy was still on bedrest and was nervous about Ava's arrival! Today, Mommy and Daddy were able to enjoy a very exciting day full of amazing first memories!!!

No comments: