About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!

Ava was very excited about her pumpkin!



Mommy and Ava posing at the pumpkin patch


HEY! I am on the hay!!



Daddy and Ava at the pumpkin patch

Mommy, Daddy and Ava at the Pumpkin Patch

"Mom and Dad I want this one!"

Look at that cute face!

"Mom this pony is just my size!"

Today Mommy and Daddy took Ava to the Yahoo Farms in Jasper, GA to a pumpkin patch. We all thought it was going to be a cool fall day, but it ended up feeling more like winter...it was only about 50 degrees this afternoon! Ava wore her new pink fleece and pink sock hat. At the farm we took pictures with the pumpkins and Ava picked out her own pumpkin. Ava even enjoyed riding a pony for the first time, she squealed and laughed the whole time! Don't worry Mommy walked right beside her. It was a wonderful day of family fun!

1 comment:

Malinda said...

What beautiful photos! It's hard to tell who's having the most fun - Ava or Mom and Dad?! Enjoy every moment!