About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, June 5, 2009

Life is full of amazing surprises

"Life is mostly surprises-taking strange turns, it seems- Seldom turning out the way of our original dreams. But detours, when they come, inevitably bringfresh visits of Gods's glorythat make a heart sing. Then ask not why God's glory comes in such strange disguises. Life's never as we dreamed, It's crammed full of suprises."

I read this quote on another friend's blog this morning. Ava's conception was a journey and a struggle and her birth was a surprise and "not at the planned time" but through it all I would not trade the experiences for the world. God showed up! He renewed my faith in Him. I can remember that before and during our process to concieve a child I felt as if my faith has wavered and was weakened more by apathy then anything else. Then through the tests of this past year God has, like He always does proved to me again that my life is and always will be for His service and His glory!

Life doesn't always turn out the way we would have planned. It turns out even better because it is what He as planned!

"For I know that plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for calamity to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: