About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Letter V

We love the "Very Hungry Caterpillar" at our house

Watching the "Very Hungry Caterpillar" while wearing a shirt with violet on it

Singing praise songs in a loud voice


Day 21

The Letter V

Verse of the Day:

Psalm 18:6

In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help.
From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears.

Bible Story of the Day:

The Jericho wall falls when the Isrealites lift their voices!! Joshua 6

Activities:

Play with the Very Hungry Caterpillar

Play “Very Hungry Caterpillar” game

Read the “Very Hungry Caterpillar”

Lift voice and sing

Build a “Jericho” wall

Food:

Velvetta Cheese

Red Velvet Cake

No comments: