About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Letter U

Riding in the umbrella stroller

A snack after swimming under the water

God made the universe picture

The Letter U

Verse of the Day

“Unto you, oh my strength will I sing: for God is my defense and mercy.”

Psalm 59:17

Bible Story of the Day:

God made the universe: the sun, the stars and the sky

Activities:

Complete “U” worksheet

Watch Little Mermaid-Listen to “Under the Sea”

Swim under the water at White water

Ride in the umbrella stroller

Play a game of putting items under: the table, the bed, the blanket, etc

Glue and paint picture with sun, stars and sky (God made the universe)

No comments: