About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The difference a year makes!

July 24, 2010


July 24, 2011

As I was updating my blog, I came across two very similar pictures. One from last year and one from this year. It is amazing how much Ava has grown up and changed in just a year! Reminded me again that there are only 7000 days from the time she is born until she is 18!! I am trying my best to make each day count and not to waste any of the precious time that God gives me with her!!

1 comment:

The Gaymons said...

It does fly by, doesn't it?!! Good thing is that Ava looked precious a year ago and she looks precious now. =) Some days, I do wish we could just hit the "pause button," though, don't you?