About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Friday, January 14, 2011

My Little Fashionista


Cheesing for the camera

Working on the computer

Check out for leg warmers
After four days of being housebound because of the snow, minus a short trip on Thursday for 2 year old pictures and lunch a Chick fil a with Grammy. Ava and I got out today for a fun morning of Dac Kids and Wendy's nuggets with great friends. The last few days, we have pretty much been in comfy clothes, so this morning we both put a little more effort in our looks. As I was cleaning out Ava's closet and draws, I thought this outfit she has on would be just perfect to wear to see her little friends. I put her in the outfit today, because I knew it was not a Sunday school or MMO outfit, way too many layers and pieces of clothes. Enjoy the preciousness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Abbey...

I read your article in "Stepping Stones" and felt familiarity and comfort in your reflections shared. I "googled" your name, and found your blog...hope you don't feel too stalked! :)

I don't know if you'd be willing to share your email address, but I would love to walk alongside you in any way that I can as you wait on the Lord for another baby. After years of trying and waiting and surgeries, we conceived our now two-and-a-half-year-old daughter through IVF...and found that our indescribable love and gratitude for her caused us to long for and wonder if the Lord would ever give us another child.

Don't know if you need someone to accompany you in your own journey, but feeling a little less alone in the world (the world of exams and shots and holding your breath and taking major steps of faith and longing, longing, longing for months that bleed into years...) has always been a good thing for my weary soul.

Would love to connect via email!

Lacey Wood in VA
lkhwood@hotmail.com