About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Becoming a Shining Star

On the way to church

Big girls can walk to class by themselves

I'm a Shining Star now!


4-wheeling in a smocked dress!
It was a big day for Ava today! Since she is now a big two year old, she was moved up to the two's class in Sunday School. The two's class at Cedarcrest is the Shining Star class, which Ava is a shining star! Ava was a little upset when we arrived at her new class, but settled down once she saw her buddies, Lyla, AJ and Caleb. When we got home from church, and while I was getting lunch ready, Ava road her new 4-wheeler around...in her smocked dress! I guess me trying to make sure she is a well-rounded little girl is working out, ha ha!



1 comment:

Medcalf Crew said...

Congratulations on your promotion Ava!