About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring day at the Park

Ava in her "big girl" car seat

Ava and Luke at the play car...one of Ava's favorites things today

Brooklyn came to play


Colby took a nap

Caleb joined in on the fun

Ava enjoyed playing in the mulch


Luke was very sweet to Ava

Ava is not afraid to keep up with the big boys


My little sunflower!


Ava and Mommy met our playgroup today at the park. Ava enjoyed playing with AJ, Luke, Caleb, Colby and Brooklyn! It was a beautiful day...it was sunny and 83! All of the mommies also had fun talking and hanging out with each other. Ava is very excited that she is now able to ride in her big girl carseat in the car! She is becoming such a big girl these days. I love to see that nothing or noone intimidates her...thats my girl!

No comments: