About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter 2010!


These pics made me smile!!


Daddy and Ava!










Mommy and Ava...we both have our pearls on!








Pretty girl ready for Easter



All Ava's Easter loot



I like my cool sunshades



This bunny is so funny!



Look! The Easter Bunny came to visit Ava!




Ava had a great Easter morning. She got some great loot from the Easter bunny. She got sunglasses, sandals, candy, an Elmo book, a musical bunny and a big pink bunny. Then for church Ava was dressed in a cute, pink and green flowered dress. Mommy and Ava matched and tried to get Daddy to match too, but that did not happen! :):)

No comments: