About Me

My photo
Adam and I were married on March 25, 2006. We have two precious girls, Ava and Anna. Here is our story. "On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand!"

Monday, April 5, 2010

Ava's first haircut!

The finished product..a cute little bob, and no more
MULLET!

OOOOH! I like getting my haircut


My hair was sprayed wet and slicked down


I watched cartoons while Miss Swan cut my hair


Mommy gave me a cracker so I would sit still
Ava got her first haircut today! As Ava's baby hair has grown out, it had grown into sort of a mullet..."Business in the front, party in the back!" So today after Gymboree class, Ava and Mommy went next door to Pigtails and Crewcuts (a kid's hair salon) for Ava to have her hair cut. She behaved perfectly while her hair was cut. Of course...a girl always has to look her best!

1 comment:

Medcalf Crew said...

How exciting! I had never noticed her mullet and actually always thought she had good hair genes because it all seemed to grow in evenly...unlike McClellen's little patchy hair.

Did they give you some of her hair to keep?